There is nothing more annoying than someone who just cannot stop talking. Wouldn’t you agree with me on this?
Information without a doubt is power. However, selling should not be all about pitching. Sometimes, by asking the right kind of questions can help you close better and more effectively.
FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE
The more problems they tell you, the better chances you have at closing the deal. This way, you can present the product as such where they will understand how your products or services can ease their problems.
- What don’t you like about your current broker?
- What frustrates you with your current agency?
RAPPORT BUILDING QUESTIONS
Relationships are very important between the client and the sales rep. People like to be cared about. Don’t we all love attention, every now and then? Make sure you care about them and make them feel important to you.
When you strenghten your relationship with your clients, what you are doing is actually increasing your likability towards them. People love doing business with someone they like.
- You told me you haven’t been feeling well, how are you doing right now?
- Hey, I remember you told me that your daughter will start her primary school next week. How is the preparation for that going?
CLOSE THE DEAL
Ask questions that will direct the conversation towards sealing the deal. Your closing questions should encourage and motivate them to want to buy your products or services.
- Imagine coming home every single day with this amazing view. Wouldn’t that be amazing?
- Which package do you think suits you best? A or B?
Happy selling, everyone!